Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 15

Love is honorable.

Love honors even when it is rejected. 
Love treats its beloved as special and sacred even when an ungrateful attitude is all one gets in return. 

To honor someone means to give them respect and high esteem.
It means to treat them as being special and of great worth.

To love is to honor.
This means also that when I speak to my wife, I should always keep my language clean and understandable.
I should always be polite and courteous.
When my wife speaks to me, I should take her seriously, giving her words weight and significance. 

I pledge to give my wife's voice and opinion equal influence in my mind.

My wife is one person that I pledge to always honor, praise, and defend.

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...