Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 2

Kindness is love in action.
Love in its truest sense is not based on feelings.
Kindness is love in action aimed at maximizing a positive circumstance.
Kindness creates a blessing (Proverbs 3:3-4.)
Because I desire to be kind to my wife, I will be careful on how I treat her without being unnecessarily harsh.
I will be sensitive, tender, speaking the truth in love.
I will serve my wife without worrying about my rights.
I will not be obstinate, stubborn, or reluctant.
I will cooperate and stay flexible; compromise and accommodate.
I will listen first instead of demanding my way.
I will be the first to greet, the first to smile, the first to serve, and the first to forgive.
I must learn to demonstrate kindness, before I can learn to love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Must admit this would require commitment, courage and unselfishness. In my own 'small way' I will endeavour to live this out. Should be very good training...

Kĩriakũ wa Kĩnyua said...

I tell you, it takes courage and grace. Just passed my first test of kindness.

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...