Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 21

Love is satisfied in God.

The last two dares leave no doubt that I need God every single day.
God alone can satisfy, even when all else fails me.
God can always be trusted to deliver on God's promises.

I am becoming increasingly aware my wife will never be able to satisfy all the demands I ask of her - partly because some of my demands are unreasonable, partly because she is human.

I dare to approach God in utter dependence each day for the real needs in my life (Philippians 4:6-13).

I dare plug into God for my need to be loved; my need for acceptance; and my need for joy.

This I believe - God's faithfulness, God's truth, and God's promises to God's children will always remain the same.

God changes not!
God is my everyday supply. 
Of everything I need (Psalm 37:4; Philippians 4:19).
Amen and amen!

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...