Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Sunday, April 6, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 6

Love is not irritable. 
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city (Prov. 16:32).
Love is hard to offend and quick to forgive.
As a loving husband, I will remain calm and patient, showing mercy and restraining my temper.
I must learn to be a joy and not a jerk!
I choose to be a calming breeze and not a storm waiting to happen !
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34).
I will teach myself to respond to my wife with patience and encouragement rather than anger and exasperation.

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...