Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My 40 Days of Purpose: LOVE DARe - Day 1

Love is built on two foundational pillars: patience and kindness.
Learning patience will allow me to respond in a positive way to a negative situation.
Patience brings internal calm when the external is exploding.
Anger must not be my emotional default when treated unfairly.
From Patience I will draw Wisdom so that I learn to listen without rushing to judgment.
Rather than declare my home a war zone, I will practice patience to foster peace and calm.
I must pursue patience as an essential ingredient to my marriage relationship.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be following this, cheer-leading. Watched the movie and felt this is something we've all got to do.
THE BEST SIR!

Kĩriakũ wa Kĩnyua said...

Thanks. I am not sure if you are there yet. If not, you will soon discover why the DARe is a must for every man. I do not know about women. Cheer on!

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...