Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Thursday, May 1, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 30

Love brings unity.

Just like love, unity is of God.
Some of the unshakable hallmarks of our God are: Unity, Togetherness, Oneness.

In this spirit of oneness, husband and wife (though two distinct individuals) are spiritually united into the mystery of "one flesh".

The mystery is so compelling that God uses the imagery of marriage to explain God's love for the church.

In today's dare, I am reminded that the preservation of oneness with my wife is worth every sacrifice and expression of love.

I ask of God's strength as I make it my mission to do everything possible to promote togetherness of heart with my wife.

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...