Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 36

Love is God's Word.

God has the right plan for everything. God has revealed these plans in God's Word.

"Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).

Because the Holy Spirit now lives in my heart, by way of salvation, He illuminates my path with the truth of my Maker. This I know because "these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Cor. 2:10).

As the Scripture says about the rules of God: "More to be desired are they than gold, even fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb" (Psalm 19:10).

Today's dare remind that I have to continue establishing my marriage and home on the rock of God's unchanging Word which insures against destruction. Amen.

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...