Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Bible, my book it remains!

The Bible, my book it remains!

Whether it is written by the hand of God or the hands of men;

Whether it’s stories are historical or theological;


Whether the characters there in are real or fictional;

Whether it’s language is literal or metaphorical!

The Bible, my book it remains!


Though it’s many translations confound;

Though it’s linkages with colonial history dismay;

The Bible, my book it remains!


It has molded me!

It has spoken to the deep within me!

It has hedged me!


Its Wisdom challenges every bit of my intellect!

It’s Truth has smothered my pride!

Its Stories continue to surprise!


The Bible, my book it remains!

A good companion it remains!


Kasisi Kĩriakũ wa Kĩnyua - a student of the Bible and all other Sacred Texts of the World!

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...