Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Thursday, April 17, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 16

Love intercedes.

As much as I want, I cannot change my wife.

Only God who can reach into others heart and mold them into what God wants them to be.

I ought to learn from the farmer who knows he cannot make a seed grow into a fruitful crop.
Instead, he plants, waters, manures, fertilizes, cultivates, and then turn it over to God.

Love dare means that instead of wasting my time and energy trying to play God over the life of my wife, I ought to seek to personally change from the inside out. 

I must play my part and then depend on God for results.
This is most successful through effective prayer.

No one knows better how to pray for my wife than myself. 

I will pray instead of quitting.
I will pray when stressed out and worried.

Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart I will pray!

I dare turn my complaints into prayer!

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...