Amazon

Lawn & Garden

Thursday, April 10, 2014

LOVE DARe: Day 9

Love makes good impressions.
The state of a couple's relationship can be discerned in the way they greet one another.
Greeting ones spouse may seem inconsequential but it carries surprising significance.
Ones spouse deserve politeness and acknowledgement.
Adding warmth and enthusiasm gives one the chance to touch a mate's heart in subtle, unspoken ways.

Being nice: 

The first thing I say to my wife when I wake in the morning is significant;
The look on my face when I get in the car speaks volume;
The energy in my voice when I speak to her on the phone sets the mood.

I must learn to act in a way that everything I say and do express the fact that I am really, really glad to be with my wife. 
A simple word, a touch, a tone of voice makes all the difference.
I will seek every opportunity (and on a regular basis) to bless and greet my wife.
Love is a choice!

No comments:

Sharing Journeys of Promise: Conversations with Kenyan Immigrants Living in the United States

A KWR Broadcast [featuring Rev. Priscilla Nyawĩra, Mary Waturi, Alice Waithera, Ngotho wa Njũgũna, and Chef Daniel Wainaina]. There are ...